Considerations when deciding if RADICAVA® (edaravone) is appropriate for your patients1:
- Indicated for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- May be received concomitantly with riluzole
- No known drug interactionsa (see full Prescribing Information)
To learn how to order RADICAVA®, go here.
When ordering RADICAVA®, advise patients to read the Patient Information for RADICAVA®, and to tell you1,2:
- If they have asthma
- If they are allergic to other medicines
- If they are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
- If they are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed
- About all the of the medicines they are taking
aBased on in vitro drug interaction studies. For more details, see the full Prescribing Information.