RADICAVA®is administered as two 30 mg IV bags
- It takes about 1 hour to receive a full dose
- Your healthcare provider (HCP) will tell you how often you will receive
- Your HCP will monitor you closely during your ALS treatment
Ready to start your treatment journey with
The Clinical Educator is an educational resource for patients who have been prescribed
RADICAVA® should be administered under the guidance of an HCP.
You may receive
Talk to your HCP and your insurance provider to see what options are right for you.
Before you receive
- Have asthma
- Are allergic to other medicines
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (it is not known if
RADICAVA®will harm your unborn baby)
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed (it is not known if
RADICAVA®passes into your breastmilk; you and your HCP should decide if you will receive RADICAVA®or breastfeed)
Tell your HCP about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.